I can't find what I'm looking for in the Locksmith search results
Here are the types of resources that you are able to lock (and search for!) from within Locksmith:
- Articles (blog posts): By article tag only! Tag an article, then search for the tag.
If you are attempting to lock one of the above resources, and it doesn't show up, the first thing to do is to update Locksmith, which will update Locksmith's list of searchable resources in your store.
1. Open the Locksmith app and press the "Help" button
2. Click on the "Update Locksmith" button:
3. When the green bar at the bottom of the screen disappears, the update is finished.
Still having trouble?
So you're trying to lock one of the resources that Locksmith can protect, and you've already updated Locksmith's list. Try using fewer (but more specific) search terms. Or, using the resource handle as your search term.
What is not searchable
- Product tags: to lock a group of products with the same tag, create an Automated Collection, and then lock the collection using Locksmith
- Third party apps (with a few notable exceptions)
- Any page that is not located inside of your Online Store
- Menus and menu links: Menu links are not directly searchable, but they can be hidden (from unauthorized access) if they point to one of the resource types in the list at the top of this page. In this case, just make sure the option to "Hide any links to this product in your shop’s navigation menus" is turned on (under Settings) for the corresponding lock.